Commercial / Corporate Law
Our practice in commercial law is characterized by extensive experience. We provide legal assistance services to both domestic and international corporate clients. The services we offer cover a wide range of industries including financial services, energy, health care, real estate, technology and telecommunications.
We respond actively and promptly to changing market conditions. We maximize our expertise to help clients manage their future.
Looking from a commercial profitability perspective, our service range in this respect is extended through others including the following areas:
- Founding companies, changes and restructuring, public auctions, mergers and acquisitions, insolvency, reorganization and liquidation
- Offshore and onshore founding of corporations in states with tax incentives in terms of profit and which ensure anonymity to shareholders (including opening bank accounts)
- Restructuring of capital, financing etc.
- Activities of due diligence - ensuring continued assistance to the Company in matters related to taxes and verifying all company documents and contracts concluded by it in accordance with Romanian law and to determine the risks and profitability of investments, other administrative measures
- Consulting for funding EAFRD (European Agricultural fund for Rural Development)
- Commercial contracts and assistance during their achievement
- Participation in negotiations and dispute settlement
- International arbitration and mediation
- Representation in proceedings authorized by the Competition Council
- Assessment of the proposed transaction in relation to competition rules, regulations prohibiting restrictive practices, abuse of market power, dumping prices, monopoly, debt collection (debt), as well as assistance and representation in litigation.